ACES Richmond Location
Aligned Clinical and Educational Services, a family-focused clinical private practice, is looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant who enjoys multitasking and working with people. Responsibilities may include:
- Professional and engaging communication with clients and clinicians for scheduling in-person and telehealth visits, accepting on-line payments, administrative case management, and recording messages.
- Establishment of positive relationships with clients by: greeting clients, answering client questions, communicating clearly and knowledgeably about services, gathering basic information needed for setting up appointments, and occasionally helping resolve any issues with payment.
- Familiarity with medical terms, medical and mental health outpatient settings, and/or educational settings strongly preferred.
- Professional and engaging communication with referral sources and agencies for scheduling, records transfer, and payment.
- Accurate management of records such as faxing, scanning, taking messages, filing, documenting in the medical record, and shredding.
- Timely oversight of office operations, such as ordering supplies, trouble-shooting technology, and identifying need for repairs.
- Delivery of administrative support with computers, Google Products, such as the Drive, Sheets, Calendar, and Gmail, and Microsoft Office Products, such as Word and Excel.
- Demonstration of ethical, professional, confidential, accessible, and non-discriminatory interpersonal interactions and work habits.
- Communication skills that include proficiency with American Sign Language (ASL) are advantageous but not required.
Pay range based upon prior experience and degree: $16 – $22/hour, Day shift, Full time at 32-40 hours/week with health and short term disability benefits, paid sick and vacation time, access to dental and vision
This job is ideal for someone who:
- Values Teamwork and Community
- Enjoys Multitasking
- Has a Detail-oriented Focus
- Thrives on Social Interaction
- Understands Deaf Culture
Aligned Clinical and Educational Services is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We strongly encourage applications from all well-qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, gender identity, religion or religious belief, disability, age, nationality, national or ethnic origin, pregnancy, sexual and reproductive health decisions, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, caregiver status, military service eligibility, veteran status, or status in any other category in this regard protected by law.