- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Consultation (about school, parenting, or program development)
- Educational Testing
- Individual, Marital, and Family Counseling
- Multi-Disciplinary Team Assessments
- Psychological Assessment
- Speech Language Assessments
ACES is recognized as the leading provider of deaf services in Central Virginia. We specialize in customized application of evidence-based interventions for children and adults who are deaf or hard-of-hearing, particularly those with literacy learning challenges. ACES professionals can offer services directly in American Sign Language (ASL), spoken English, sign language supported by conceptually accurate spoken English, and Cued Speech/ Cued English. Additionally, both American Sign Language (ASL) interpreting and Certified Deaf Interpreting Services are available to service providers and families with people who are deaf or hard of hearing.