Licensed School Psychologist
- Educational testing for accommodations on standardized testing (SAT, ACT, GREs, etc.)
- Psychological testing for concerns about attention, behavior, relationships, social skills, mood, problem solving, cognitive functioning, learning, executive functioning, memory, independent living skills, and mental health.
- Assessments for Autism and Developmental Disabilities (Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule Second Edition, ADOS-2)
Dr. Lemite joined ACES in 2013, working with children, adolescents, and young adults who have learning, attention, and communication problems. Dr. Lemite has particular expertise in the cognitive and academic development of children who are deaf or hard of hearing. She can assist parents in navigating through the special education system, school based intervention teams, and Section 504-plans for accommodations.
Dr. Lemite has been a School Psychologist with Chesterfield County Public Schools since 2008. From 2004 – 2008, Dr. Lemite worked as a School Psychologist with the Henrico County Public Schools. Dr. Lemite is a member of the Virginia Network of Consultants (VNOC) supporting local school divisions with students who are deaf or hard of hearing. As a VNOC consultant, Dr. Lemite provides psychological assessments to students who are deaf or hard of hearing throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia and is also available for staff training and consultation with school psychologists.
- B.A., Psychology and Education, College of New Rochelle, 1989
- M.A., Early Childhood/Elementary Education, Hofstra University, 1992
- Ph.D., School Psychology, Teachers College, Columbia University, 2003
Certifications and Memberships
- Nationally Certified School Psychologist